Evident’s game-changing technology enables the safe and private exchange of data to help businesses manage risk across their customers, employees and extended ecosystem, including vendors, partners, franchisees.
The world’s largest businesses rely on Evident to make fast and informed decisions as to who to allow into their ecosystem, by collecting, analyzing and making decisions based on sensitive identity and credentials information while protecting privacy and compliance. Our customers rely on Evident to enable them to operate and demonstrate compliance in the remote-first, ever-changing regulatory environment of the future.
Underlying all of our solutions is our privacy-first secure enterprise platform, accessed via our web portal or API’s, and providing a highly scalable and configurable solution to manage communications, storage, decisioning and ongoing monitoring of data subjects and credentials.
Evident is a remote-first, VC-backed tech startup, headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Evident ID is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Atlanta-based team. As an SDR at Evident, you will conduct outreach to key decision makers at target companies to share the value Evident can play in their data protection strategy. We’re looking for a driven candidate looking to learn and grow their career in sales.
The position is currently 100% remote, but candidates must be based in the US (Atlanta is preferred).
- Identify, prospect, develop, and convert leads (inbound & outbound)
- Engage with prospects via phone, email and video to understand their needs and communicate the value of Evident
- Meet or exceed monthly targets of lead engagements, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Perform product demos & presentations to prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads are converted to opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to ensure success of virtual and in-person events
- Participate in selected industry activities, organizations and trade shows as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience required; previous sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Experience with G-Suite, Salesforce.com and SalesLoft experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and synthesize information accurately
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
• Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
• Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
• Unlimited vacation
• Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
• Weekly stipend for home lunch delivery, home internet stipend, virtual events, & more!
• Recently named one of Atlanta’s Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
• Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.