Evident is the only identity and credential verification platform that prioritizes privacy by reducing risk and liability for holding personal data, and is the only verification solution that provides safe and secure access to verified personal data pulled from 6,500+ authoritative data sources through a single API. Evident’s game-changing verification technology streamlines user approval process, minimizes attrition, and is built to scale as our customers’ needs change, proving that personal data exchange doesn’t have to come with high risk or unnecessary friction. The need to more confidently and comprehensively verify users is rapidly increasing, but so is the risk of interacting with and storing the sensitive personal data required to conduct elevated verification methods. This environment is compounded by new global data protection regulations like GDPR and CCPA that put parameters in place to safeguard data transmission, and put the onus on companies to adhere to new obligations that respect users’ privacy rights.
Companies need a better, faster way to share personal data so they can demonstrate regulatory compliance and achieve their business goals. Evident solves all of these challenges by supporting businesses’ compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements while enabling them to thoroughly verify their users’ identities and credentials.
Evident ID is looking for a Senior Product Designer. As a Product Designer at Evident, you will be involved in every aspect of our product development process. You’ll reinvent existing experiences and conceive the ones to come. In doing so, you will use your full range of product design, interaction design, rapid prototyping, and visual design skills.
This position will be fully remote for the foreseeable future, but candidates must be based in Atlanta, GA.
- Translate broad, conceptual ideas intuitive and useful user experiences
- Design simple and elegant flows and experience
- Transform KPIs and statistics into clear and concise data visualizations
- Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Engage with, collect, and prioritize feedback from end users to surface hidden pain points to create exceptional user experiences
- Champion the balance between business objectives, customer requirements, and user needs
- Advocate for usability, ensuring that our products are simple and intuitive, and users are shielded from technical complexities (always championing the end users point of view)
- Partner with multiple departments across the company (Engineering, Product Management, & Customer Success) to prioritize and design implement product advancements
- Execute at every stage of the lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, or Computer Science preferred
5+ years of experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout product design, preferably with a SaaS company
- Have expert knowledge of user-centered design principles proven by a robust portfolio of iterative software work spanning across multiple platforms (web, mobile, app, etc)
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, with the ability to prioritize and self-manage workloads in order to meet targets
- Deep experience and interest in designing for data visualization / storytelling
- Experience with design tools such as; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.
- All applications must include a portfolio with examples of your work
• Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
• Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
• Unlimited vacation
• Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
• Lunch delivery to your home 3 times a week, virtual events, & more!
• Recently named one of Atlanta’s Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
• Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.