Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented DevOps Engineer to join our team to help build and maintain our unique solutions. The DevOps Engineer’s responsibilities include helping support Evident’s cloud platform and internal assets, reporting directly to the DevOps team lead.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide support for internal assets
- Assist the DevOps team on improving and growing CI/CD tasks and automation
- Help Audit and assess systems
- Help preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, MIS or similar/related field
- 2+ years of in-depth experience with one or more cloud service providers, AWS preferred
- Knowledge in virtualization and networking fundamentals
- Very good understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Skilled in scripting languages, bash and python preferred
- Proficient in git
- Knowledge and familiarity with Linux administration
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Self improvement and technology budgets for every employee
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one of Atlanta’s Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
- Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle
To apply for this job please visit evidentid.workable.com.