Software that powers the service economy
The Customer Engagement division of EverCommerce is seeking a new Product Designer to join our product development organization.
About us, and where you fit:
The growing Customer Engagement and Directory Solutions groups are a division of EverCommerce, consisting of five brands: GuildQuality, Best Pick Reports, Five Star Rated, Customer Lobby, and pulseM. We serve the entrepreneurs and craftspeople of the home building and services industry, helping them build trust with their customers and deliver remarkable experiences.
Come join our team of creative technologists passionate about accomplishing this by crafting some of our industry’s most powerful, practical, and elegant tools. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of our portfolio.
We’re looking for someone with strength in:
- Fundamentals: You demonstrate and articulate a strong understanding of core design and UX principles and patterns, and effectively apply these concepts in your work.
- Product thinking: You continually consider the goals, timeline, and holistic experience of a product throughout the design process, and work with customers and other internal teams to clarify opportunities, requirements, and constraints.
- Communication: You confidently and tactfully communicate your work to both familiar and unfamiliar audiences, including seeking feedback from stakeholders, problem-solving with team members, and socializing new designs and features.
- Research: Whenever possible you use behavioral data and customer research to back up decisions and measure success, using the information to proactively suggest changes and inform the direction of projects.
- Execution: You have strong proficiency with the tooling of design, from Figma to basic HTML & CSS, and collaborate with engineering to create thoroughly documented and efficiently buildable experiences.
- Leadership: You comfortably take point on projects and follow them through to completion by way of your own intrinsic motivation for excellence. And you are regularly following and evaluating design methodologies and tooling in search of improved ways of working.
Where and how we work:
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with offices in more than 40 locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working across time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States. If you are close to one of our division’s offices in Atlanta, Denver, or the Bay Area, we can provide a desk, or you can work 100% remotely.
Our benefits, perks, and culture include:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k) with match
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Unlimited PTO: Instead of tracking time off, we focus on results and trust you to fulfill your commitments
- Results Only Work Environment (ROWE): Everyone moves the needle, and you are empowered to work when, how, and where you perform at your best
- Strong company-wide communication; everyone has a very clear understanding of how the business is performing
- Continued investment in your professional development
Please note that you must be eligible to work for any company in the United States to qualify for this role. Visa transfers and/or sponsorships are not available for this position at this time.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
To apply for this job please visit evercommerce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.