This member will be an integral part of user contentment to aid customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will understand Eventeny and be able to efficiently communicate products with customers while having a positive and calm attitude. In responding in a timely manner to customers and ensuring customer satisfaction, this candidate will uphold and represent Eventeny.
This is a paid part-time role.
Eventeny is an event operations platform for festival and convention organizers to easily access and manage their exhibitors, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers. Today, Eventeny serves more than 1000 large festivals and conventions in United States, Canada, and Australia.
We’re a diverse team of individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If you’re motivated by that and driven to shape the product experience for Eventeny users, we’re looking for you! In particular, we’re looking for people who are inspired by our mission, love the role they’re in and proud to be a part of team Eventeny.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries. ! Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Understanding product and being able to relay product knowledge effectively.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provide the Eventeny team with feedback based on reports from customers.
Here’s what we are looking for
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills .
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable to use technology.
About the team
Eventeny was founded on the belief that managing large-scale events with hundreds of exhibitors, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers should not be stressful and burdensome. Our mission is to remove event organizers from being the 5th most stressful job in the world. That’s why we built Eventeny and continue to work every day on the biggest problems in the event industry. We don’t just dream it, we build it.
To apply for this job please visit www.eventeny.com.