Learn more about the Eventeny hiring process: https://product.eventeny.com/interviewing-at-eventeny-sales
This member plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to guide businesses in selecting Eventeny during the sales process by asking the right questions, empathizing with their needs, and providing product expertise. The individual thrives in a fast-paced, growth-minded environment and can contribute to the development of each part of the sales pipeline.
This is a unique chance to grow and develop as a sales professional while helping businesses find an easier way to manage their events and choose to onboard with Eventeny. You’ll work with a dynamic team of sales professionals, product experts, and customer success leads to educate customers and close deals.
This is a paid full-time position
What you’ll Do:
- Conduct high-volume and targeted outreach to inbound and outbound leads to secure
interest in Eventeny.
- Meet with potential customers to aid them in selecting Eventeny.
- Exercise and master advisory selling of solutions.
- Develop customer empathy and product expertise around Eventeny.
- Fully communicate and coordinate with colleagues.
- Identify new lead generation channels and strategies to further build the Eventeny
- Provide Eventeny team with feedback based on reports from customers.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- College diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 1-4 yearsof experience with sales or customer service in a B2B SaaS-focused business.
- A commitment to customer empathy and ethical business practices.
- A self-starter and motivated to set their own goals and achieve them.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Motivated by challenge and adaptable to change.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable using technology, especially CRM systems.
- Added Plus: Experience in a startup, or other fast-paced technical environments.
- Added Plus: Event planning experience
- Unlimited time off (yes, really)
- Make your own schedule with flextime/work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Group life insurance
- Employee quarterly sales performance commission
- Pet-friendly office
- Potential for customer event access
To apply for this job please visit www.eventeny.com.