We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a growth mindset to join our team! The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the organic and paid digital marketing landscape, preferably B2B, and can confidently contribute to areas like strategy development, content writing, and graphic design. In this role, you will develop and test strategies to share Eventeny’s story and fill our sales pipeline using paid media and other digital marketing channels. Moreover, a successful candidate would also demonstrate a strong personal drive and initiative for continued growth and success.
Those looking to join a fun, challenging, and rewarding environment, with a team eager to help you grow, are encouraged to apply!
Eventeny is an event operations platform for festival and convention organizers to easily access and manage their exhibitors, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers. Today, Eventeny serves more than 3,800+ festivals and conventions in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
We’re a diverse team of individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If you’re motivated by that and driven to shape the product experience for Eventeny users, we’re looking for you! In particular, we’re looking for people who are inspired by our mission, love the role they’re in, and are proud to be a part of team Eventeny.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement various campaigns.
- Develop content and growth strategies that are consistent with Eventeny’s brand identity for social media and digital marketing efforts.
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to identify new ideas and opportunities to exceed our KPIs.
- Lead and develop social advertising campaigns for awareness and retargeting.
- Design, write, and plan engaging content for email, web, and paid media.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, & quarterly reports on digital marketing efforts.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in paid media and digital marketing.
- Assist in SEO/SEM strategy and content development.
- Occasionally attend industry events and conferences to develop and nurture customer/prospect relationships F2F.
- Provide additional marketing support when needed.
- Support user and buyer research initiatives.
- Update and maintain buyer and user personas.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in social media and/or digital marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of organic and paid strategies for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM and email marketing best practices.
- Comfortable using programs within the Adobe Suite like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier Pro.
- Bonus points for experience in start-up environments, SaaS marketing, B2B, influencer marketing, advanced graphic and motion design skills, & HTML/CSS.
- Possesses a growth mindset & is hypothesis-driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- U.S. work authorization is required. This role is not available for sponsorship.
Benefits of Working at Eventeny
- Flexible schedule – work around your life and your needs; we don’t count your hours.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – yes, really!
- Fully remote.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Quarterly employee bonuses.
- Potential for customer event access.
- Company provided laptop and general office supplies.
About The Team
Eventeny was founded on the belief that managing large-scale events with hundreds of exhibitors, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers should not be stressful and burdensome. Our mission is to remove event organizers from being the 5th most stressful job in the world. That’s why we built Eventeny and continue to work every day on the biggest problems in the event industry. We don’t just dream it, we build it. Today, Eventeny serves more than 3,900 large festivals and conventions worldwide.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We don’t think we should have to advertise that we’re LGBTQIA+, neurodivergent, and disability friendly, or that we put our employees mental and physical health before everything else, but we do, because it’s not the norm for most companies (yet!).
We’re a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming team of individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our team works closely together to brainstorm and improve our processes and the customer experience every single day. We prioritize our work based what’s best for our customers, not what’s going to make us the most money.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for events, you will find a home at Eventeny.
Eventeny is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Eventeny considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Eventeny is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com