As a member of the Customer Success team, you’ll be crucial in providing excellent service to our ecosystem of customers as well as creating, growing, and maintaining close relationships with our top customers to ensure their events are as successful as possible. This role requires a lot of customer interaction and communication. This is a full-time, salaried position. The Community Engagement Specialist will have a work week of Monday – Friday, with a general expectation of being available during business hours (9am – 5pm EST) and minimal time on nights and weekends if an event is live.
Here’s what you’ll do
● Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
● Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
● Communicate with customers through email, phone, and virtual meetings as required.
● Become an expert on the Eventeny product.
● Be able to relay that product knowledge effectively, including coming up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
● Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
● Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
● Create blog posts and discussions to connect with our community page audience.
● Host webinars to educate customers on best practices and new features.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent conversational customer support.
● Identify new lead generation channels and strategies to encourage referrals.
● Willing to travel and hold presentations for conferences.
● Willing to travel and provide on-site assistance for event organizers if needed.
● Provide the Eventeny team with feedback based on reports from customers.
Here’s what we are looking for
● Empathy and compassion in handling clients.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to quickly identify challenges and brainstorm solutions.
● High-level knowledge of G-Suite products, including Gmail, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
● Familiarity with HubSpot, Zendesk, and Slack.
Benefits of Working for Us
● Flexible schedule.
● Unlimited Paid Time O – yes, really!
● Fully remote.
● Comprehensive health insurance.
● Vision and dental insurance.
● Group Life Insurance.
● Quarterly employee bonuses.
● Yearly company retreat.
● Potential for customer event access.
● Company provided laptop and general office supplies.
This is a full-time position with a base salary range of $45,000 – $55,000 with benefits and quarterly bonuses. The final offer will be determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise. This is a fully remote position.
About the team
Eventeny was founded on the belief that managing large-scale events with hundreds of exhibitors, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers should not be stressful and burdensome. Our mission is to remove event organizers from being the 5th most stressful job in the world. That’s why we built Eventeny and continue to work every day on the biggest problems in the event industry. We don’t just dream it, we build it. Today, Eventeny serves more than 3,000 large festivals and conventions worldwide. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from various backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We don’t think we should have to advertise that we’re LGBTQIA+, neurodivergent, and disability friendly, or that we put our employees’ mental and physical health before everything else, but we do because it’s not the norm for most companies (yet!). We’re a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming team of individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our team works closely together to brainstorm and improve our processes and the customer experience every single day. We prioritize our work based on what’s best for our customers, not what’s going to make us the most money. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for events, you will find a home at Eventeny. Eventeny is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Eventeny considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Eventeny is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org