Emory University - Goizueta Business School
The Roberto C. Goizueta Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School (the “CEI”) is hiring a full-time Program Associate to support the Center’s programmatic activity.
The CEI meets students where they are with access points and general exposure for the curious as well as skill development and in-depth learning opportunities for the highly engaged. The CEI supports:
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset for organizations of all types
- Creating, leading and growing scalable new ventures
- Managing funds and pooling capital and resources for venture formation
- Primary duties are organizing, coordinating, and planning operational facets of a program and its related activities which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establishing long-term operational objectives,
- Researching factors that may impact the success of the program
- Working with individuals or groups to research and document program requirements in order to provide appropriate input into the development of strategic plans.
- Develops work plans to accomplish program goals and objectives and monitors progress toward their achievement.
- Conducts research and gathers information to develop various publications.
- Develops promotional materials which may include content for reports, briefings, newsletters, grants or other written information related to the program.
- Assists in developing and coordinating program-related conferences, conventions, or meetings.
- Monitors expenditures and may participate in the budget planning process and prepare financial reports.
- May assist in identifying funding resources and developing fund-raising strategies and initiatives.
- Prepares operational and statistical reports.
- Conducts training, represents the program at meetings and conferences, and networks with affiliated groups.
- May supervise assigned project staff, interns and/or volunteers. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- This is not an administrative support position.
Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Remote work from home day options may be granted at department discretion. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
To apply for this job please visit staff-emory.icims.com.