Ecobot is looking for an Asheville NC-based, highly-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial bent who thrives in a dynamic environment to join our customer success team. If you have the ability to deliver against goals with a heads-up approach that seeks ways to excel beyond expectations, and the idea of helping shape the business and culture of a tech startup excites you, then we’d like to talk.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience, preferably in a SaaS business with responsibility for full-lifecycle customer management
- 1+ years of experience managing one or more direct report
- Proven history of success vs. goals
- A well-developed sense of empathy to understand customer needs and motivations
- Intellectual curiosity to uncover the root cause of issues
- Strong personal sense of ownership of assigned responsibilitiesCrystal-clear written and verbal communication; natural at follow up & nurturing relationships
- Exceptionally technologically adept – both web and mobile apps
- BONUS: Prior experience in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry, to draw on in order to quickly build trust with Ecobot’s customers
- Learn and apply a well-developed system for retaining revenue, including key processes for renewals, support tickets, education & training, product feedback loop, and more
- Manage and enable a small but growing team of customer success associates to do their best work
- As a “player/coach”, balance between responsibilities to customers and team
- Accountable for the long-term success of Ecobot customers, throughout the post-sale lifecycle, i.e: on-boarding, training, adoption, value realization, renewal, and expansion
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders en masse; find efficient and creative ways to proactively and positively impact customers at scale
- Manage risk in the customer portfolio; identify accounts whose needs are not being met; escalate issues that need attention, and execute plans to get them back on track
- Find our most successful and enthusiastic clients to involve in case studies, reviews, referrals, and other co-marketing activities
- Be the voice of the customer internally; help Sales & Marketing understand our best fit customers, and provide crucial product feedback to Engineering
- Provide front-line technical support by phone and email, as needed
- Update and manage customer communications in HubSpot CRM
Competitive base salary in accordance with level of experience
Additional performance and incentive-based bonus paid monthly
Volunteer time off
Unlimited paid time off
More About Ecobot:
Ecobot is a rapidly scaling environmental software tech startup based in Asheville NC. Ecobot is the only software platform to bring true efficiency and accuracy to wetland scientists at environmental, natural resources management, conservation planning, engineering and planning firms serving state and federal DOT, construction, mitigation banking, and oil and gas companies.
Full-time, This is an on-site position at our office in Asheville, NC.
Sponsorship for work authorization (for example, H-1B) is not offered for this position. No recruiters, please.
You must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical or religious exemption to work at Ecobot.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.