Ecobot is looking for an Asheville NC-based, iOS developer to work on our beautiful, ridiculously-usable iOS app that makes a huge difference in the lives of our customers. The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment. This is an on-site position. Sponsorship for work authorization (for example, H-1B) is not offered for this position.
Only candidates with Swift programming experience will be considered. Candidates with specific experience at early-stage SaaS tech startups will be given closer consideration. We’re not looking for transferable skills, we’re looking for specific work experience. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have collaborated on a team of other developers, have referenceable apps in the app store, and can clearly articulate their contributions.
If you meet these requirements, have the ability to deliver against goals with a heads-up approach that seeks ways to excel beyond expectations, and the idea of helping shape the technology and culture of a tech startup excites you, then we’d like to talk.
- Eager to work and play alongside a smart, scrappy team
- 2+ years of Swift coding experience
- Experience with CocoaPods, Fastlane, and CI/CD best practices.
- Experience with the following frameworks: Firebase, Eureka, and Realm.
- Strong root cause analysis, diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket
- Experience writing to REST APIs, Amazon AWS, Lambda
- Experience with Scrum workflows in Jira
- Strong grasp of Swift design patterns
- Ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code
- Talent for cleanly architecting UI features
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Desire to grow your skillset and expand your role as the company grows
You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs and requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- iOS Swift development on an enterprise iPhone and iPad app
- Communication and collaboration with Amazon AWS cloud-side engineering team
- Clearly and regularly communicate with product stakeholders and management
- First line of QA testing; responsible for releasing to QA impeccably clean code that works
- Responsible for building tests; writing documentation
- Collaborate with management on product roadmap
- Competitive base salary
- Equity/Stock options
- Volunteer time off
- Unlimited paid time off
More About Ecobot:
Ecobot is a rapidly scaling environmental software tech startup based in Asheville NC. Ecobot is the only software platform to bring true efficiency and accuracy to wetland scientists at environmental, natural resources management, conservation planning, engineering and planning firms serving state and federal DOT, construction, mitigation banking, and oil and gas companies.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Swift (Programming Language)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.