This is an on-site position in Asheville, NC. Sponsorship for work authorization (for example, H-1B) is not offered for this position.
Ecobot is looking for an Asheville NC-based, iOS developer to work on our beautiful, ridiculously-usable iOS app that makes a huge difference in the lives of our customers. The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment.
Only candidates with Swift programming experience will be considered. Candidates with specific experience at early-stage SaaS tech startups will be given closer consideration. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have collaborated on a team of other developers, have referenceable apps in the app store, and can clearly articulate their contributions. The ideal candidate thrives when asked to translate business goals into best-in-class UX and creative, concise programmatic solutions. Strong situational awareness, the ability to assess, hypothesize, diagnose, and solve complex UX and programmatic solutions are essential in this position. We’re not looking for transferable skills, we’re looking for specific work experience.
If you meet these requirements, have the ability to deliver against goals with a heads-up approach that seeks ways to excel beyond expectations, and the idea of helping shape the technology and culture of a tech startup excites you, then we’d like to talk!
- Eager to work and play alongside a smart, scrappy team
- Minimum 2+ years of Swift coding experience in a professional setting
- Experience with CocoaPods and CI/CD best practices.
- Experience integrating frameworks
- Strong root cause analysis, diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience writing to REST APIs, Amazon AWS, Lambda
- Experience with Scrum workflows in Jira
- Strong grasp of Swift design patterns
- Ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code
- Talent for architecting UI features; ability to build clean UX functions
- Strong familiarity with Apple’s HIG
- Driven by quality and attention to detail
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Desire to grow your skillset and expand your role as the company grows
- Experience with GIS/Esri SDKs would be ideal
You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs and requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong situational awareness and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a heads-up approach to completing tasks, creatively collaborating to find the best solution for now and for the product’s future
- Self-manage working time, balance urgency/work velocity with clean, well-crafted code
- iOS Swift development on an enterprise iPhone and iPad app
- Clearly and regularly communicate with coworkers, product stakeholders and management
- First line of QA testing; responsible for releasing to QA impeccably clean code that works
- Responsible for building tests; writing documentation
- Collaborate with management on the product roadmap
Volunteer time off
Unlimited paid time off
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.