As the Operations and Supply Chain Manager, you will be essential in streamlining and overseeing our end-to-end operations and supply chain. This role requires a dynamic professional with extensive experience in vendor management, operational oversight, inventory control, demand planning/forecasting, and experience with ERP/WMS systems.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
As our Operations and Supply Chain Manager, you’re vital in managing the day-to-day operations across our contract manufacturers and third-party logistics providers. You’ll ensure all our vendors meet or exceed the committed service levels and comply with the necessary supplier quality requirements, while also working with company management to forecast demand and optimize inventory levels to prevent stock-outs and backorders. You’ll implement internal processes to help streamline our scaling and rapid growth.
- Cultivate and maintain robust relationships with our third-party logistics provider. Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to and work collaboratively to optimize performance.
- Lead Operations to ensure seamless logistics, warehousing, order fulfillment, and returns processing.
- Operate within a defined quality management system to ensure company and vendor compliance with all established processes and procedures.
- Identify Ops & Supply Chain KPIs and build monthly reporting cadence and structure. Generate and analyze performance metrics to drive decision-making and align operations with the company’s growth strategies.
- Recognize, assess, and execute enhancements in supply planning utilizing statistical methods, supply planning principles, S&OP best practices, and emerging software technology capabilities.
- Initiate, monitor, and track deliveries of materials, implement and maintain inventory control processes, and ensure accuracy in inventory records to minimize stockouts and overstocks.
- Identify bottlenecks, create and implement solutions, and drive process improvements to enhance efficiency across operations and supply chain.
- Create and assist with detailed project plans, oversight of time-critical activities, and coordinated implementations and vendor logistics.
- Make decisions with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve results.
- Hold regular meetings with team members and senior management to review backorders, aging reports, purchase orders, and other key operational metrics.
- Work with executive leadership to help define and manage the development and implementation of department goals, objectives, policies, and priorities in order to meet our business goals.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in operations and supply chain management roles with a proven track record of vendor management and purchasing responsibilities
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator verbally and through written correspondence across all levels of peers, leadership, and external vendors
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize, and manage goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with ERP and/or WMS systems
- Startup experience is a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a clear vision and mission
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
- Dr. Noze Best is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit wellfound.com.