We are a fast-growing, health tech e-commerce startup delivering premium pediatric health and wellness products to parents to help care for their children. As we witness an exciting phase of rapid growth, we continue to develop new, innovative products to expand our portfolio.
As a Technical Quality Engineer, you will utilize Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance methodologies to offer functional support for our current product lines and our new product development initiatives. You will also drive the company’s adherence to all applicable federal, industry, and corporate procedures, guidelines, and regulations during product receipt, storage, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Work with our Quality Consultants to support our company’s and our products’ compliance with applicable regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Create and maintain all quality documentation for new and existing products per the procedures outlined in our Quality Management System.
- Perform product design verification and validation testing and complete test reports to document the results.
- Perform root cause analysis on non-conforming parts, document results, and work with our manufacturer and external consultants to implement corrective actions.
- Make decisions with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve results.
- Work with leadership to help define and manage the development and implementation of department goals, objectives, policies, and priorities in order to meet our business goals.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with 1-3 years of experience in engineering or quality (Co-Op and/or Internship experience will be considered)
- Knowledge of risk management, hazard analysis, and risk analysis techniques
- Knowledge of medical product quality management, control, and assurance (including the requirements for test protocols, test reports, and statistical techniques)
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator verbally and through written correspondence across all levels of peers, leadership, and external vendors
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify trends and make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize, and manage goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Startup experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a clear vision and mission
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
Dr. Noze Best is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply for this job please visit wellfound.com.