Are you a rockstar who wants to make a massive dent within the construction industry? Are you a leader who is inspired to be a part of a rapidly growing company where you can help shape and scale the future?
Document Crunch is solving the industry’s massive dilemma when it comes to understanding big risks in construction contracts and other project documents. This is the problem that led to the founding of Document Crunch: AI software purpose-built for the construction industry to get construction contract subject matter expertise — usually only gained through outside consulting — for a fraction of the cost. Curated by legal professionals and risk management experts in the construction industry, Document Crunch empowers the entire industry identifying WHAT critical issues exist in uploaded contracts and documents, and WHY those critical issues matter. This context is invaluable to allow the entire industry to make better business decisions and more effectively manage day to day issues on projects, without having to rely on traditional overhead resources.
Document Crunch is seeking a Sales Account Executive to join our amazing and tight-knit team. This role will preferably be located in Atlanta, GA, however we are open to discussing remote and/or flexible arrangements. In this role, you will support our entire sales process, directly contributing to top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition, and profitability. Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, hard-working, and have the relentless ability to close accounts using a consultative and solutions-based approach.
A must for this position (and everyone on our team!) is to stay true to our core values:
Relationships First: We seek out great people and relationships. We put people ahead of our business.
Contagious Energy: We have fun, are passionate, and laugh hard. We differentiate ourselves with how good people feel working with and for us.
Highly Responsive and Transparent: If we say we are going to do something we do it. If our users need support, we support them, even if we don’t have all the answers. We stay on top of it. Always.
· Support all of Document Crunch’s national sales efforts within the construction industry.
· Daily research and prospecting of the construction market including contractors, subcontractors, trade associations, and insurance brokers, in an effort to build a pipeline and generate qualified leads.
· Conduct outbound prospecting cold calls into new accounts and warm calls in conjunction with lead follow-up and nurturing programs.
· Gaining new leads and converting them into ongoing customers by building lasting connections and relationships with them and utilizing consultative selling: making recommendations that best suit our customer’s needs.
· Establish relationships with existing accounts to drive further adoption and usage of the platform.
· Collaborate with Document Crunch senior management team to identify strategic sales opportunities to further drive revenue and/or to support closing larger accounts.
· Manage inbound sales inquiries to support the sales process.
· Track activity, prepare, and maintain records for sales leads and account status in Salesforce.com
· Achieve and/or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
· Some travel may be required as opportunities arise.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· 2-4 years of successful sales experience; preferably with a tech company and/or within the construction industry.
What it Takes to Be a Rockstar in This Role
· Tenacious, highly motivated and target-driven mentality with proven track record in sales.
· Clear understanding of solution-based selling processes
· Effective listening skills and the ability to quickly build rapport
· Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills and professional presence
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
· Being on close to the ground floor of an incredibly high growth business.
· Substantial internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
· Beautiful, modern Atlanta office space; gym membership and locker room use included.
· We foster an open-minded and collaborative work environment with a focus on results. We expect the best from our team and let them schedule their day to accomplish their goals.
· Generous paid time off policy: crush your work, use whatever you want!
· Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
· Merit based compensation: this is a salaried position + commission.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org