Hey you! 👋 Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world? 📈
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training 💻 We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to help take Docebo’s Enterprise team to the next level. As we navigate through exponential growth, one thing remains consistent – our dedication to customer success and innovation in learning. We work in a fast-paced environment, and there is plenty of room for growth within the sales team and within the company.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
Location: Remote, Toronto, ON or Athens, GA
- Sell Docebo’s award winning solutions and services to new large enterprise companies within their targeted account map
- Create and execute a business plan to achieve and exceed sales quotas, while demonstrating Docebo’s core values
- Leverage your existing network, strong prospecting, and social selling skills to develop C suite, and other key decision maker, relationships to effectively grow and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Act as an ambassador for innovation and change in the Learning & Development space and advocate for The Docebo solution suite & mindset
- Inspire and educate net new prospects on the value of our core LMS solution and rapidly growing solution suite and creatively position how it is redefining the learning & development landscape
- HR software and/or Learning and Development sales experience or related field highly preferred
- 9 + years of SaaS software sales experience
- 8+ years demonstrated ability to exceed objectives in B2B sales
- You are a high performing “Closer’ who is self motivated and has a win-win attitude’
- Experience in consultative sales engagements in HR technology, ERP software, or a directly related field
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMs), sales automation tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Outreach, and web conferencing tools
- Proven ability to establish and nurture relationships with mid-level and C-suite leaders by leveraging a strong understanding of persona business drivers, value expectations and business case requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- You have great organizational skills; you strive to keep your pipeline organized and updated in a timely manner
Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.