Dinote is a self-funded globally distributed fintech startup headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
Our platform algorithmically matches, compares, and recommends to digital businesses to the top non-dilutive capital providers.
To bring seamless capital access to entrepreneurs in the digital economy.
Become the dedicated marketplace for tech-enabled businesses seeking non-dilutive capital.
Not every tech business is a good fit for venture capital, but alternatives can be highly fragmented.
- Filling out loan applications is time-consuming
- Tapping into personal credit isn’t good practice
- Crowdfunding isn’t optimal for lifestyle businesses
- Traditional marketplace lenders focus on brick and mortar retailers
Turns out the search process can be a massive distraction. If the net result is no funding, it could be lethal to the business.
So we built Dinote, a platform where digital entrepreneurs can integrate and connect to optimal funding options without giving up equity.
Our internship program is designed to attract and introduce a diverse group of students to the world of fintech while educating, mentoring, and preparing for potential employment.
The Social Media/Marketing Intern would be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the creation of content and coordinating social media posts via LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Assisting with the development of the monthly e-newsletter content
- Distributing Media Releases
- Researching industry-related trends and outreach
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram required, Graphic Design skills are a bonus!
- Must possess a solid understanding of social media
- The right candidate must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business administration.
They must also have:
- A cumulative GPA 3.0 or better
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field.
Interns will work 10 hours per week (minimum.)
Some night and weekend work required.
Interns will receive course credit only.
Dinote internship sessions run:
- Spring (Jan – May)
- Summer (June – Aug)
- Fall (Sept. – Dec.)
- Please note that session start/end dates are flexible
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com