Operations Manager at Kennesaw State University
We’re looking for someone to launch and lead our new partnership with KSU’s College of Professional Education. What’s that include?
To support this new campus launch and growth, we need a proven and organized leader to manage the day-to-day operations helping us achieve our company goals while also maintaining a top notch experience for each and every student. As Operations Manager, you will be expected to wear many hats which will have a direct impact on our business every single day. First and foremost, our Operations Manager is responsible for the well-being and positive experience of our students and alumni community. We’re building a community we care about, and we need you to be their leader!
– Manage day-to-day campus operations including but not limited to throwing awesome welcome dinners for new students, hosting occasional happy hours, and working closely with each student to ensure their experience is top notch.
– Lead and grow local marketing efforts through event planning, sponsorship opportunities, partnering with local companies, and even contributing to our local voice on social media and the company blog.
– Ensure all classroom activities are planned in advance and executed smoothly including, but not limited to, scheduling guest speakers and keeping all instructors on track with their schedule.
– Responsible for all student and staff communications.
– Managing all staff working on campus (instructors, teaching assistants)
– Coordinate and participate in various on and off campus activities including startup talks, Meetups, and career fairs.
– 2+ years of working experience preferably in customer service and/or a client facing role.
– Proven leadership ability with strong communication and organizational skills.
– Motivated and passionate about building the tech community in and around Kennesaw and the greater Atlanta area.
– Prior professional experience working in or around the world of technology or education. If you’re new to tech, that’s okay, but you’ll have to learn to talk the talk pretty quick!
– Previous experience as a student or employee at a coding bootcamp.
– Actively involved in Atlanta’s tech or startup scene.
Benefits & Compensation
– Competitive Salary
– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
– Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
– Retirement Plan with Company Matching
– Untracked PTO
– Annual Educational Stipend
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, send your resume and a brief paragraph or two about yourself to email@example.com with the subject “KSU Operations Manager: Your Name”.
To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first-class technology services.
Founded in 2015, DigitalCrafts has quickly grown to become one of the top rated software development training companies in the US. In 2019, DigitalCrafts ranked #1 in the educational category on the Inc. 5000 and #117 overall. Our bootcamps offer intensive classroom experiences for full and part-time students (aka “builders”), transforming beginners into full-stack web developers.
DigitalCrafts also offers professional services to corporate clients of all sizes. With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts is able to offer premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling, up-skilling, and onboarding modern technology teams.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that “succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you’re going to do, and treat every customer like they’re your first and last. If you say you’re going to perform a service for somebody, do it well – most people won’t.”
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
– Customer obsessed
– High quality everything
– If you don’t know, learn
– Mop the floors
– Default to transparency
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org