DigitalCrafts is a top-rated web development bootcamp who is partnering with the City of Refuge in Atlanta for a fully integrated technical training academy to train unemployed and underemployed residents in Atlanta. If you are a full stack developer who cares about the ATL tech community and would like to be part of a movement to remove career barriers in tech, keep reading!
Software Engineering Instructor
We are hiring a contract Instructor to be the lead instructor on site at City of Refuge for a five month project. All of the curriculum is refined, your job will be to use your technical expertise along with the curriculum to train these aspiring developers.
– Leading a classroom of students Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. over a 16-week period, on site at City of Refuge.
– Deliver lectures, facilitate lab work, homework assignments, and student projects.
– Collaborate with all partners to ensure the student learning experience is the best it can be.
– Experience as an instructor is not required, but ideal candidates will have experience in leading teams, mentoring or public speaking.
– 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
– Outgoing, organized, friendly, reliable, and patient
– Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
We are honored to have the opportunity to partner with the City of Refuge in creating this new academy. We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about teaching and motivated to make a difference.
We look forward to meeting you!
DigitalCrafts is a top rated web development bootcamp. Our programs transform aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skill sets, polished portfolios, interview training, and career support. Check out our student reviews on CourseReport!
With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts also offers premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling and up-skilling modern technology teams.
We don’t answer to investors, and we’re not too big to care. We’re a tight-knit group of people dedicated to the success of our students. Our motto is simple: we do what we say we’re going to do.
To apply for this job please visit digitalcrafts.applytojob.com.