DigitalCrafts bridges the gap between today’s employers and tomorrow’s talent.
Founded in 2015, DigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors.
In addition, DigitalCrafts provides enterprise services to corporate clients including educational partnerships, custom corporate training, and consulting / staffing services.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that “succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you’re going to do, and treat every customer like they’re your first and last. If you say you’re going to perform a service for somebody, do it well – most people won’t.”
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
- Customer Obsessed
- Listen Deeply
- If you don’t know, learn
- Mop the floors
- Be inclusive
- Speak the Truth
Web Development Instructor
We are hiring a full time, hybrid Web Development Instructor to train the next-generation of web developers through a rigorous remote classroom learning experience. Your primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of programming to train aspiring developers as they pursue a career in web development. We have developed and refined our curriculum in-house, but each instructor is encouraged to put their own creative spin on certain topics and projects to ensure the overall student learning experience is best in class. This person must be located in the Atlanta area.
- Leading a classroom of aspiring developers Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET over a 16-week period
- Developing and enhancing curriculum assets for classroom lectures, lab work, homework assignments, and student projects
- Learning and practicing your craft every day.
- Must be based in Atlanta area. No international candidates, no corp to corp or sponsorship available.
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer and/or software engineer
- Outgoing, friendly, reliable, and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
- Organization skills
If you are an individual who loves to learn, gets excited about sharing what you know with others, and cares about impacting the tech industry in positive ways, we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- This person must be located in Atlanta, GA or willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA.
- This position will rotate between teaching remotely for four to eight months and onsite at City of Refuge for four months.
- No international candidates, no corp to corp or sponsorship available. Cannot hire in Massachusetts, California, New York, Washington, Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, US Territories
To apply for this job please visit k.rfer.us.