Bridging the gap between today's employers & tomorrow's talent
DigitalCrafts bridges the gap between today’s employers and tomorrow’s talent.
Founded in 2015, DigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design.
In addition, DigitalCrafts provides enterprise services to corporate clients including educational partnerships, custom corporate training, and consulting / staffing services.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that “succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you’re going to do, and treat every customer like they’re your first and last. If you say you’re going to perform a service for somebody, do it well – most people won’t.”
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
- Customer Obsessed
- Listen Deeply
- If you don’t know, learn
- Mop the floors
- Be inclusive
- Speak the Truth
Cyber Security Instructor Role
We are hiring a full time Cyber Security Instructor to train in-person the next generation of Cyber Security professionals at City of Refuge in Atlanta, GA. Your primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of cybersecurity to enhance our curriculum and teaching aspiring technologists as they pursue a career in cybersecurity.
We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about teaching and motivated by our company’s mission. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each instructor’s experience, creativity, willingness to learn, and ability to have fun.
We have an established curriculum, but each instructor is encouraged to put their own creative spin on certain topics and projects to ensure the overall student learning experience is best in class.
- Leading a cohort of 15 to 30 aspiring students, Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm ET
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing curriculum assets for classroom lectures, lab work, homework assignments, and student projects.
- Staying abreast of cybersecurity technologies and practices to ensure our curriculum evolves with what our industry needs.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience, preferably as a security engineer well versed in technologies and tools, architecture and design, identity and access management, vulnerabilities, risk management, cryptography and PKI.
- Experience with the following tools: Kali Linux, Metasploit, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Hashcat, Splunk
- Experience with Python
- CompTIA Security+ certification required
- Demonstrated proficiency in vast array of cyber security platforms: SAO/SOAR, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, Endpoint Security
- Outgoing, friendly, reliable, organized and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
- Must have excellent English writing skills and grammar
- This position is in-person
- Must live in the Atlanta, GA area
- No international candidates, no corp to corp or sponsorship available.
- Cannot hire in Massachusetts, California, New York, Washington, Alaska, Maryland, District of Columbia, and US Territories
To apply for this job please visit careered.taleo.net.