We build the web. So can you.
UI/UX Lead Instructor
DigitalCrafts is a top-rated software development bootcamp with campuses in Atlanta, Houston, and Tampa delivering training, up-skilling and job placement services. We offer full- and part-time web development classes that transform beginners into full-stack software developers.
UI/UX Lead Instructor
We are hiring a Lead Instructor to launch DigitalCrafts’ first ever UI/UX bootcamp program and train the next generation of UI/UX designers. Your primary responsibilities will include building the course syllabus, curriculum, and training DigitalCrafts’ first group of aspiring UX/UX Designers.
Creating and documenting the master curriculum for DigitalCrafts’ UI/UX program.
Leading a classroom of up to 24 aspiring UI/UX designers Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. over a 12 to 16-week course
Developing and enhancing curriculum assets for classroom lectures, lab work, homework assignments, and student projects
Writing technical blog posts and tutorials for curriculum and marketing purposes
- Experience as an instructor is not required, but ideal candidates have experience in leading teams, mentoring or extensive public speaking
- 5+ years of experience in a digital-design related field (UI, UX, IxD, IA)
- Experience with, or the ability to learn, technologies including Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Axure
- Experience in prototyping and wireframing responsive designs
- Outgoing, organized, friendly, reliable, and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about teaching and motivated by our company’s mission. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each instructor’s experience, creativity, willingness to learn the necessary technologies.
To apply, send your resume and a brief paragraph or two about yourself to email@example.com with the subject “Instructor Candidate: Your Name”. We look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Untracked PTO
- Annual Educational Stipend
- Membership at Atlanta Tech Village
DigitalCrafts leads the industry with the #1-rated full-stack web development bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston. Our programs transform aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skill sets, polished portfolios, interview training, and career support.
With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts also offers premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling and up-skilling modern technology teams.
We don’t answer to investors, and we’re not too big to care. We’re a tight-knit group of people dedicated to the success of our students. Our motto is simple: we do what we say we’re going to do.
Our Core Values
- Customer obsessed
- High quality everything
- If you don’t know, learn
- Mop the floors
- Default to transparency
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org