We build the web. So can you.
DigitalCrafts is a top-rated software development bootcamp with campuses in Atlanta, Houston, and Tampa delivering training, up-skilling and job placement services. We offer full- and part-time classes that transform beginners into full-stack software developers.
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join our small but mighty marketing team. As our second-ever marketing hire, you’ll report directly to our Marketing Director and work across a wide range of projects including social media, video, blog, website and events. We’re working on a lot of great projects, and we’re open to your ideas.
We’re still a young company, so you’ll need to wear multiple hats, operate efficiently and independently, and be comfortable with the quickly changing nature of a growing startup with ambitious goals. If taking an idea and running with it excites you, and you’re creative, write well and are interested in honing a wide skill set, you’ll fit right in!
As our marketing coordinator, you will:
- Manage our social media accounts, including identifying and evaluating new platforms, planning content, improving engagement and measuring results
- Write and publish excellent content for our blog, email campaigns and whitepapers
- Plan, promote and measure the success of events and webinars
- Create, edit and promote video content
- Review existing content and identify opportunities for optimization for increased lead generation
- Build landing pages and A/B test to get the best results
- Become very familiar with our marketing automation tools, like HubSpot and Zapier
- Support sales needs, including creating proposals and presentations
- Regularly support other teams by collaboratively identifying needs, creating action plans and then delivering necessary content
- Stay up to date with our industry and competitive landscape (coding knowledge is not necessary for this role!)
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are an excellent writer with the portfolio or samples to show for it
- Have 2-4 years of marketing experience. Recent college grads with excellent writing skills and who otherwise fit the criteria are welcome to apply.
- Have built a large social media audience for yourself or a brand
- Have managed multiple social media accounts and know how to adjust your approach for maximum engagement and success
- Embrace research, measurement and learning new tools
- Know how to measure results and communicate the impact of campaigns. You will need some experience with spreadsheets to collect this information.
Bonus points if you have:
- Written, implemented and reported on email campaigns using HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot
- Experience with onsite and offsite SEO
- PPC experience: Google Ads, Facebook advertising, etc
- Designed images for social media, websites or other collateral using Photoshop or similar software
- Supported B2B marketing efforts by creating content and strategy
- Updated websites and blog posts using a CMS
- Successfully pitched reporters to land a feature
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about our company’s mission and who understands that coding bootcamps truly do change lives. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each employee’s experience, creativity, willingness to learn the necessary technologies.
To apply, send your resume, portfolio link or writing samples and a brief paragraph or two about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing Coordinator: Your Name”. We look forward to meeting you!
Benefits and compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Uncapped PTO
- Annual Educational Stipend
- Membership at Atlanta Tech Village
DigitalCrafts leads the industry with the #1-rated full-stack web development bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston. Our programs transform aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skill sets, polished portfolios, interview training, and career support.
With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts also offers premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in reskilling and up-skilling modern technology teams.
We don’t answer to investors, and we’re not too big to care. We’re a tight-knit group of people dedicated to the success of our students. Our motto is simple: we do what we say we’re going to do.
Our Core Values
- Customer obsessed
- High-quality everything
- If you don’t know, learn
- Mop the floors
- Default to transparency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com