We build the web. So can you.
To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first class technology services, and to positively impact the lives of thousands of “builders” along the way.
DigitalCrafts also offers enterprise services to corporate clients of all sizes. With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts is able to offer premier software staffing / recruiting services and corporate training solutions, specializing in reskilling, upskilling, and onboarding modern technology teams.
– Customer obsessed
– Default to transparency
– High quality everything
– If you don’t know, learn
– Mop the floors
Enrollment Coordinator Role
One of the most important aspects of our school is the admissions process. Managing prospective students all the way from initial application to enrollment takes an outgoing, well-spoken, organized person with the energy to meet new people and enjoy doing so. While the primary responsibility will be owning admissions for your campus, everyone wears many hats and may be asked to participate across any aspect of the business. We’re looking for someone who, when they see an area outside of their purview that could be improved, they roll up their sleeves and get it done.
Responsibilities include leading / executing:
– Lead end-to-end admission process for DigitalCrafts campus.
– Interview students and act as the face of our program.
– Manage CRM pipeline (we use HubSpot)
– Plan & execute admissions-related events, including webinars, open houses / tours, etc.
– Report on the health of your campus’ pipeline, directly affecting key business decisions.
– Field incoming leads, including inbound email / calls, and manage site chat.
– Consult students regarding tuition and scholarship options: traditional loans, income share agreements, installment plans, etc.
– Help manage the operations of our Flex program (may require non-standard hours).
– Help the Campus Director as needed to keep operations running smoothly.
– No cold calling required!
– Creative, eloquent, excellent writing ability.
– Very analytical mind with high attention to detail.
– 1+ years of work experience preferably in sales, customer service, or a client-facing role.
– Motivated and passionate about building the tech community in our cities.
– Experience with a CRM system would be ideal (we use HubSpot).
– Experience with in-bound sales and managing a pipeline.
– Actively involved in local tech or startup scene.
– Previous experience as a student or employee at a coding bootcamp.
– Familiarity and ability to “talk the talk” when it comes to software / technology (so you can speak about our curriculum from a high level).
In short, we need someone who can get up to speed quickly, and brings a friendly and energetic work ethic to our team.
If this opportunity excites you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Enrollment Coordinator: Your Name”.
Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation
– Competitive Salary
– Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
– Retirement Plan with Company Matching
– Untracked PTO
– Annual Educational Stipend
– Onsite fitness center, free yoga twice / week
– Opportunity for advancement in a quickly growing company
– Full-time. Position available immediately.
– Hours: Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 6:30pm. Friday: 9am – 5pm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com