Enrollment Coordinator at DigitalCrafts Atlanta
One of the most important aspects of our school is the admissions process. Managing prospective students all the way from initial application to enrollment takes an outgoing, well-spoken, organized person with the energy to meet new people and enjoy doing so. While the primary responsibility will be owning admissions for your campus, everyone wears many hats and may be asked to participate across any aspect of the business. We’re looking for someone who, when they see an area outside of their purview that could be improved, they roll up their sleeves and get it done.
Responsibilities include leading / executing:
– Lead end-to-end admission process for DigitalCrafts campus.
– Interview students and act as the face of our program.
– Manage CRM pipeline (we use HubSpot)
– Plan & execute admissions-related events, including webinars, open houses / tours, etc.
– Report on the health of your campus’ pipeline, directly affecting key business decisions.
– Field incoming leads, including inbound email / calls, and manage site chat.
– Consult students regarding tuition and scholarship options: traditional loans, income share agreements, installment plans, etc.
– Help manage the operations of our Flex program (may require non-standard hours).
– Help the Campus Director as needed to keep operations running smoothly.
– No cold calling required!
– Creative, eloquent, excellent writing ability.
– Very analytical mind with high attention to detail.
– 1+ years of work experience preferably in sales, customer service, or a client-facing role.
– Motivated and passionate about building the tech community in our cities.
– Experience with a CRM system would be ideal (we use HubSpot).
– Experience with in-bound sales and managing a pipeline.
– Actively involved in local tech or startup scene.
– Previous experience as a student or employee at a coding bootcamp.
– Familiarity and ability to “talk the talk” when it comes to software / technology (so you can speak about our curriculum from a high level).
In short, we need someone who can get up to speed quickly, and brings a friendly and energetic work ethic to our team.
If this opportunity excites you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Enrollment Coordinator Atlanta: Your Name”.
Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation
– Competitive Salary
– Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
– Retirement Plan with Company Matching
– Uncapped PTO
– Annual Educational Stipend
– Onsite fitness center
– Opportunity for advancement in a quickly growing company
DigitalCrafts Company Information
To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first-class technology services.
Founded in 2015, DigitalCrafts has quickly grown to become one of the top rated software development training companies in the US. In 2019, DigitalCrafts ranked #1 in the educational category on the Inc. 5000 and #117 overall. Our bootcamps offer intensive classroom experiences for full and part-time students (aka “builders”), transforming beginners into full-stack web developers.
DigitalCrafts also offers professional services to corporate clients of all sizes. With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts is able to offer premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling, up-skilling, and onboarding modern technology teams.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that “succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you’re going to do, and treat every customer like they’re your first and last. If you say you’re going to perform a service for somebody, do it well – most people won’t.”
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
– Customer obsessed
– High quality everything
– If you don’t know, learn
– Mop the floors
– Default to transparency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com