DigitalCrafts is hiring a Career Services Lead! This person’s job is to lead and continuously improve our end-to-end career capabilities ensuring each and every student succeeds after graduating from a bootcamp at DigitalCrafts.
- Responsible for end-to-end career services program at DigitalCrafts
- Manage and lead team of Career Service Advisors
- Build DigitalCrafts Employer Network by aggressively identifying and establishing relationships with key companies and organizations that hire entry-level software engineers in each of our cities
- While it is completely free for a company to hire a recent graduate from DigitalCrafts, you will be responsible for leading all staffing engagements for key clients who only hire our students and alumni through contract-to-hire, contract, or direct hire agreements
- Responsible for collecting, documenting, and tracking student outcome data for internal and external reporting purposes
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- 1+ years of recruiting on Human Resources team or Technical Recruiting team
- 1+ years managing a team of 2 – 4 individuals
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proven abilities as a self-starter
- Business development experience with mid to large companies who hire technical talent
- Experience with HubSpot
In short, we need a leader who can get up to speed quickly and who brings a friendly and energetic work ethic to our Career Services team.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Untracked PTO
- Annual Educational Stipend’
- Membership to Atlanta Tech Village
How to Apply:
If this opportunity excites you, respond to this posting with your resume and a brief paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Career Services Lead Candidate: Your Name”. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first-class technology services.
Founded in 2015, DigitalCrafts has quickly grown to become one of the top rated software development training companies in the US. In 2019, DigitalCrafts ranked #1 in the educational category on the Inc. 5000 and #117 overall. Our bootcamps offer intensive classroom experiences for full and part-time students (aka “builders”), transforming beginners into full-stack web developers.
DigitalCrafts also offers professional services to corporate clients of all sizes. With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts is able to offer premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling, up-skilling, and onboarding modern technology teams.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that “succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you’re going to do, and treat every customer like they’re your first and last. If you say you’re going to perform a service for somebody, do it well – most people won’t.”
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
– Customer obsessed
– High quality everything
– If you don’t know, learn
– Mop the floors
– Default to transparency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com