Website Digital Additive
Email done right.
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for the deployment of email campaigns and microsites on behalf of Digital Additive’s clients. This includes focus on subscriber segmentation, quality assurance reviews, executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment. Operations specialists work side by side in an Agile workflow with the account service and development teams to ensure that the highest quality customer based emails are deployed on time and exceed client expectations every day. This position provides a wonderful industry entry point as part of the operations team.
- Collaborate with members of the Operations team to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of clients by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling, and email sending
- Manage subscriber data, import and segment using a combination of Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
- Communicate with the client; related to email revisions and other production topics
- Schedule deployments in the Marketing Cloud application and provide completion communication to the client
- College degree required, BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred
- Passionate interest in data-driven one-to-one digital marketing: email, social, display retargeting, etc
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to communicate with multiple clients as well as internal technical, creative, and marketing staff.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Enviable project management and organizational skills
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “work/life balance” because it really isn’t an either/or piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org