Software Engineer for Data Science Platform
Join a world-class software development team and help build GENESIS, our cloud platform that is proving IoT/AI/ML can successfully take manufacturing operations to the next level. GENESIS is now deployed at multiple manufacturing plants. It processes plant data in real time to increase operating uptime while also reducing maintenance costs. Its cognitive diagnostics engines enable junior technicians to do the work of senior techs. Underlying GENESIS technology is based on Georgia Tech research. We are located adjacent to the Georgia Tech campus in Tech Square, the epicenter of Atlanta’s technology boom.
DecisionIQ is looking for a Software Engineer to refine the code base for our Data Science Platform.
- Assist data science team in overall software design and development
- Responsible for existing code: reviewing, improving and even writing new production quality code
- Responsible for maintaining the team’s test suites to allow efficient development of robust code
- Enforce code quality for the team through periodic code reviews
We need real expertise. Applicants will only be considered if they have the following experience:
- 3+ years of software development or related experience
- 1+ years of code testing or quality assurance experience
- git experience
- Work experience with object oriented programming
- General knowledge of how Machine Learning can be applied
- A passion for writing great code
- A passion for designing and developing robust products
- Great communication skills
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with data science Pipelines such as scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, tensorflow/keras
We are a fast growing company and therefore great opportunity for advancement. We prefer to promote from within because the expertise you will acquire around our platform will make you uniquely qualified!
- Competitive base salary
- Eligible for bonus based on company performance
- Stock options
- Flexible paid ten vacation days, five personal days and five holidays
- Medical insurance, United Health Care Platinum Plan
- Dental insurance
- High growth organization, rapid advancement opportunities, merit based
- Highly collaborative, positive, friendly work culture
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://decisioniq.workable.com/j/BBA1835987 →