Join a world-class software development team and help build GENESIS, our cloud platform that is proving that IoT/AI/ML software can successfully take manufacturing operations to the next level. GENESIS is now deployed in full operation at multiple manufacturing plants. It processes plant data in real time to increase operating uptime while also reducing maintenance costs. Its cognitive diagnostics engines enable junior technicians to do the work of senior techs. Underlying GENESIS technology is based on Georgia Tech research. We are located adjacent to the Georgia Tech campus in Tech Square, the epicenter of Atlanta’s technology boom.
We are looking for an experienced front end developer who can assist our data science team in updating and maintaining our current dashboard system, which has to input, report and visualize all results from our AI platform. As a front end developer, you will be responsible for our dashboard system, which has to input, report and visualize all results. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing various UX designs sketched by the internal development team.
- Creating your own designs based on customer requirements.
- Deploying and maintaining customer facing and internal dashboards.
Job Specific Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Skills a plus in either Node.js, Golang or Python
- Skills a plus in React.js or Vue.js, and their core principles
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus based on Company performance
- Stock options
- Flexible paid ten vacation days, five personal days and six holidays
- Medical insurance: United Health Care Platinum Plan
- Dental, vision insurance from United Health Care
- Parking paid
- High growth organization, rapid advancement opportunities, merit based
- Highly collaborative, positive work culture that embraces learning
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://decisioniq.workable.com/jobs/960724 →