Cypress.io is revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe. We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
As a Product Manager at Cypress.io, you will be responsible for charting the course for our world-class testing and SaaS products, developing strategies for your products and executing them with your Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Developer Experience partners.
- Develop and own your product roadmap and ensure the product vision aligns with the overall company strategy.
- Cultivate and prioritize product features based on input from internal and external stakeholders, market research, analytics, and customer insights.
- Lead an Agile team by hosting Agile ceremonies, collaborating closely with Engineering and Design partners, and ensuring consistent and high-quality delivery.
- Ideate new product initiatives and bring them to life to drive business value.
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria that articulates the business need, assumptions, and expected effort.
- Partner with Marketing and Developer Experience to create go-to-market communications, both internally and externally, for product and feature launches.
Required Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years minimum experience in software product management or product development
Passionate about SaaS solutions and developer tools
- Highly self-motivated and driven, able to take an idea from concept to fully implemented with little guidance
- Acts thoughtfully but with urgency, with an emphasis on learning through measurement iteration
Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbally
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- B2B SaaS or developer product experience
- Technical expertise, either a technical degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or similar) or development experience
- SQL and analytic tool experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.