Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. We’re hiring a high energy person who believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe.
The Director of Sales will manage our growing sales team. They will be responsible for coaching each member of the team and continuous training exercises. The role will manage SDR, AE, and Channel sales providing metrics and insights to management on performance.
This role is dedicated to continuing to build a scalable and repeatable inbound/outbound sales process. Most importantly, your previous experience has led you to become a sales leader to inspire and motivate others positively.
– 5+ years inbound/outbound/channel sales experience
– Proven experience in managing a SaaS sales team during growth stage
– Familiar with security awareness and cyber security industry eco-system
– Expertise with CRM/Sales tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Linkedin, Zoominfo
– Ability to translate insights and struggles from a fast-moving sales team
– Familiarity with selling to IT executives (CISO, IT Director, Information Security Professionals)
– Expertise with SaaS sales processes, and training SDR, AE, and Channel sales teams
– You care greatly about the success of others
– Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas and processes
– Proficient in creating and communicating sales metrics to executive teams
– Confident but caring in difficult conversations
Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula? Please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.getcurricula.com.