What we are looking for:Curricula is growing fast, and we need Account Executives to join our growing team. We are looking for a high energy person that believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe. We are expanding our reach of B2B customers and need your help during this exciting time of growth. Curricula is a fun startup that helps teach companies how to avoid getting hacked. Our platform delivers short security training stories to train employees throughout the year. Employees defend against our characters from simulated real-world training right in their inbox, immersing them in our story. Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 3+ years inbound/outbound sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Familiarity with CRM tools – experience with Hubspot a plus
- Familiarity with sales to IT executives (CISO, IT Director, Infosec Management)
- Familiarity with SaaS sales process
- Proven track record selling software
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to close deals
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values and culture.
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing. within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, demos, and follow-up activities.
- Build a series of conversational incentives to demonstrate Curricula’s software.
- Practice mock sales activities to polish your approach.
The next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach for conversational selling using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s journey.
- Use any means necessary (email, phone calls, voicemails, social media, singing telegram, happy hour, etc) to engage in meaningful conversations and relationships.
- Conduct meetings with decision makers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help.
- Continue to perfect your conversational messaging, sales pitch, and ability to demo Curricula
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently complete qualified demos.
- Understand the entire sales cycle including onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to be successful:
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You’ll demonstrate why Curricula will make organizations more secure.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You are proficient in many ways of communicating with people with a level of persistence that is endearing…even on the tenth outreach call.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of your outreach cadence.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at telling the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula:
High energy and fun team work environment
Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
Paid Health and Dental plan
Free coffee, snacks, and team lunches
Unlimited vacation policy
Flexible working arrangements
Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com