Website Curae Finance
Patient Payments. Simplified.
Curae Finance, LLC, is the national leader of non-recourse healthcare financing for consumers headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Believing the revenue cycle in healthcare is fundamentally broken, Curae exists to empower providers to serve all patients in need through a non-recourse-based financing program. Over $30MM in funding delivered to providers to-date, and rapidly growing to serve healthcare systems across the US. Fortune Magazine recently recognized our parent company, Atlanticus, as the number one fastest-growing company in the United States. https://fortune.com/100-fastest-growing-companies/
As an Implementation Consultant reporting to the EVP of Client Operations, you will be responsible for the solution design and onboarding of the Curae product suite while partnering with Account Management to ensure optimal time to value and utilization. You will work closely with client stakeholders, department leads and end users to design, configure and train. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills while also the ability to discuss and troubleshoot data files and APIs. Curae is a fun and fast-paced environment that provides for creativity and autonomy.
· Act as primary point of contact during new client onboarding process.
· Conduct Current and Future State Design to confirm Solution Design and Change Management.
· Oversee Requirements Gathering for Financial Underwriting and Product Configuration.
· Facilitate policy and process modifications for Pre-Service and Post-Service Patient Liability workflows
· Build/Test standard payment data files.
· Develop and manage to an implementation project plan.
· Develop and manage to a go-live plan (both internal and client-facing).
· Produce utilization reporting for post-go live monitoring.
· Act as technical support for daily data files transfers.
· Look for internal process improvement to create implementation efficiencies to reduce time to implement/resource load.
· BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e., Engineering, Management, or similar).
· Experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle technology preferred.
· Experience with EHRs preferred (i.e., Epic, Cerner, Meditech, etc)
· 2+ years of experience in related field (i.e., change management, process improvement, project management, technical operations).
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
· Ability to present and train in both a classroom setting and virtually.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with teams.
· Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
Please forward resume to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org