Based in Atlanta, GA, Engagifii serves associations, lobbying firms, and governmental organizations throughout the United States with its comprehensive, integrated software platform designed to increase member engagement and galvanize action around a cause.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced Customer Success professional with a proven track record of leading business-to-business clients to value within a SaaS platform. The CSM is a coach to the client who must be able to build robust relationships, understand businesses and desired outcomes, then guide clients to value through product training, relationship-building, and logistical interactions.
This position reports to the VP, Customer Experience and is a full-time 8am to 5pm position.
While we strongly prefer someone who is local with the ability for a flex-work schedule (most days remote, but the ability to come into the office for meetings and training), we are open to fully-remote for a rock star candidate.
* Work closely with Engagifii clients to identify their organizational goals and find success with their new Association Management System (AMS)
* Effectively manage implementation projects with new client organizations, including environment delivery, configuration, and training
* Coordinate with sales professionals to ensure a smooth and effective transition to implementation
* Drive early and ongoing user engagement and adoption with Engagifii
* Assist clients in defining success and build solutions in the platform to facilitate
* Be the primary owner of sweeping projects pertaining to cohorts of clients
* Clearly annotate customer accounts to provide internal stakeholders with key information regarding the status of assigned customers
* Gracefully give and receive constructive feedback between leadership and peers
* Identify, cultivate, and close upgrade and expansion opportunities through ongoing consultative interactions with users and stakeholders
* Actively collect and communicate client feedback for ongoing product and process improvement
* Effectively track and manage new contracts and renewals with clients and their specific vendor vetting and procurement processes
* Assist as needed Technical Support, analytics, documentation, and other company and client needs
**Required Skills and Knowledge:**
* 2+ years of relevant Customer Success, consulting, and/or Project Management experience
* CRM, Legislation tracking, and Events software experience a plus
* Proven ability to create and conduct training, both via online training and in-person presentations one-on-one and with groups
* Enthusiastic and creative team member with the ability to inspire others
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be an independent problem solver, but also a willing collaborator
* Strong empathy for our customers and passion for customer retention and growth
* Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
* A desire to help build a business and share in its success
To apply for this job please visit crescerance.kekahire.com.