Engagifii’s innovative Association Management platform is revolutionizing the approach that organizations and associations take in engaging their membership and running their operations. Effectively delivering information and services to a widely distributed community has become more important than ever, and Engagifii is leading the market under the guidance of its customers – industry-recognized association executives.
Engagifii is accelerating its marketing efforts, and the Marketing Specialist role offers a unique opportunity to help shape marketing strategy and execution on multiple fronts. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Chief Product Officer, Sales Enablement, and the Sales team to help build brand recognition, effectively position the company’s products with customers and prospects, and drive inbound demand. The ideal candidate is super-organized and ready to wear many hats as we grow. From search engine optimization to social media to targeted campaigns, no two days will be the same!
In this role, you will work closely with our customer-facing team in a highly collaborative environment to accomplish the following:
• Develop and execute our brand strategy through digital marketing, such as:
o Maintaining content on the website,
o Improving search engine optimization, and
o Managing social media post activity (Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Contribute to the creation of insightful content that will engage our customers and prospects, such as:
o General and market-specific collateral,
o White papers and ebooks, and
o Curated blog posts.
• Support our revenue goals by helping to develop and then executing creative campaigns in digital channels like email and LinkedIn.
• Work with our Customer Success team to keep customers and prospects abreast of our latest product updates through product release notes and webinars.
• Track projects and communicate tasks and deadlines to internal collaborators and clients to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects.
• Report on metrics related to the performance and results of programs for review by the executive team.
**Qualifications & Skills:**
• BA or BS in Communications or Marketing
• 2-4 years of related marketing experience in technology-oriented field
• Experience working for a business-to-business SaaS technology company
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Ability to pick up and learn tools as required to edit and format marketing content
• Creative problem-solving aptitude
• Able to work independently while reaching out for help and guidance proactively
• On-the-job experience with marketing automation
• Proven analytical skills that have been applied to regular collection and reporting of marketing-related metrics
• Ability to organize, prioritize and deliver on a range of tasks and assignments
• Active curiosity and ability to evaluate, learn, and apply new marketing technologies
This is an incredible growth opportunity for a high-energy, resourceful, self-starter to help shape a strategic marketing function. You’ll have the support of company executives, resources that include both internal teams and external service providers, and collaboration and guidance from a committed, driven revenue team.
To apply for this job please visit crescerance.kekahire.com.