Website Creative Juice
We are looking to hire a new Juicer to join our creative team!
Ideal candidate would be proficient in
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Print Design
We love to be creative and think outside the box! We love making clients happy and building long term relationships. THIS IS A VIRTUAL POSITION. OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED DUE TO COVID.
- Development of Logos, Branding, and Brand Strategy
- Ability to do web design and web strategy
- Ability to design and manage deliverables on your own
- Ability to take creative briefs and translate the scope into a final deliverable
- Ability to estimate project hours to help create proposals for clients
- Ability to manage and oversee all interns, web developers and junior designers
- Ability to give Creative Direction to other Juicers
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to clients, understand client feedback and verbalize to the client why design decisions were made
- Ability to design projects in a short period of time as needed
- Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and packaging projects
- Ability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions that WOW our clients
- Ability to lead client kick-off meetings and ask the right questions
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to problem solve and figure out creative solutions for our clients
The perfect ingredients:
- Meticulous attention to detail, quick-thinking, motivated and able to multi-task
- Must be able to meet TIGHT deadlines and work with little to no supervision.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team and strong project management skills
Impressive organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- A good listener and knows how to ask the right questions at the right time
- Someone who has ambition, confidence and leadership
- Ability to take criticism
- Great time management, writing skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity is preferred.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a graphic design degree.
- 5-7 years experience
- Must have clean and corporate design style to match ours.
- Must be able to work onsite.
- WordPress or HTML/CSS skills a plus!
What makes us Juicy:
Creative Juice is a millennial, minority-owned, female-led creative agency. Using our unique perspective, we create fun, bold, forward-thinking design solutions for all of our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org