Website Creative Juice LLC
We are looking to hire a new Sales Account Executive to help us grow. If you are creative with a passion for sales and small business, you may be our next Juicer.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with unique clients, helping us reach all types of clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. If you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, we want to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is ready and willing to put in the time to build something incredible.
1. Handle all incoming leads (phone or contact form on the website)
- Set up preliminary phone conversations
- Conduct 15-30 min call to qualify and define the scope
- Prepare proposals based on the scope of the project (pricing, deliverables, payment terms)
- Upsell clients on additional services
- Pitch clients in person or phone (try to reach the decision-maker)
- Follow up with leads
2. Manage Leads
- Set up leads in a CRM
- Follow up with leads that go cold (30 days, 60 days, 6 months, 1 year)
3. Discover and propose new market opportunities based on industry observations and trends
- Where is the market going? What offerings can we add?
- How can we be more strategic?
- 3-5 years in a sales role at a creative agency or marketing firm
- Conduct sales call with all leads to determine if they are a good fit (via our online form or leads from calls)
- Confidently present Creative Juice to potential clients through face to face meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Manage the sales process from lead generation through to hand off to the Project Manager
- Demonstrate Measurable success through achievable KPI’s
- Create and take full accountability for all proposals and agreements
- Establish client’s business & commercial objectives & present appropriate solutions
- Nurture positive and collaborative working relationships with clients through proficient business practices and exemplary standards
- Identify opportunities to upsell these clients or extend their contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com