Website Creative Juice LLC
We are looking for an entry level new Juicer to join our team as an Office Maven. You will be the assistant to the owner of the firm and must stay two steps ahead of the on-the-go owner. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, an effective communicator and a quick thinker.
Job Description: The purpose of this position is to manage incoming leads and lead office operations.
60% Admin Assistant
30% Billing and Invoicing
10% Account Management
- Office management and support – answering phones and emails, setting up meetings and calls
- Qualifies leads by phone to ensure they are a good fit and then schedules follow up meetings with CEO
- Attends Juicer meetings, takes notes, and distributes meeting notes to the team
- Tracks and manages office supplies/materials and ensures equipment is in good working condition (paper, printer ink, etc)
- Communicates with leads, creates short proposals based on client needs, and follows up on outstanding proposals
- Invoices clients and follows up on outstanding invoices
- Takes the lead in planning company social events
- Attends networking/social events on behalf of the company
- Assembling and mailing client welcome kits + marketing materials to leads
- Deposits client checks into company bank account and tracks payments via invoicing software
- Keeping office areas neat and tidy
- Ensuring office is stocked with appropriate snacks
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
We believe that finding the right “fit” is important for this critical, pivotal role. Your past experiences together with how you can apply them to our company will be of utmost interest, as well as personality, work ethic and determination to succeed.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team and strong project management skills
- Strong communication and a confident and professional phone manner
- Comfortable supporting multiple staff simultaneously
- Impressive organizational skills, high attention to detail,
- Strong in MS Office Applications ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Comfortable using a Mac Computer
- Ability to use software to schedule client meetings
- Ability to chat with clients and problem solve
- A good listener and knows how to ask the right questions at the right time
- Ability to face rejection and establish rapport
- Excellent time management, writing skills and strong presentation skills
Why should you work with us?
- Creative environment
- Interesting projects that excite & inspire
- We love to attend events around the city
- Growth opportunities
- We are a fun team of Millennials
Monday – Friday
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line “I want to be the next Juicer!” detailing why you think you would be a good fit.
Who are we?
Creative Juice, is an award-winning agency that was started in 2013 by Octavia Gilmore, a young, ambitious, entrepreneur who had a passion for creative design and business. As an agency founded by a millennial, minority, female, Creative Juice continues to be a leader in bringing diversity into this space. Our team, also comprised of diverse millennials, has continued to offer a unique perspective when it comes to helping solve our client’s marketing needs. We are all about diversity, growth and doing good work. Using our unique perspective, we create fun, bold, forward-thinking design solutions for all of our clients. Some of our clients include LG, Equifax, Goodwill of North Georgia, The City of Atlanta, Medtronic, Care USA, Cox Enterprises, Atlanta Habitat for Humanity, Georgia Tech, and The Home Depot. Services include: graphic design, digital marketing, web design and development, email marketing, copywriting, blogging, and SEO.
Jr Account Coordinator – Account Coordinator – Jr Account Manager – Account Manager – Sr Account Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com