Join an exciting startup at an amazing time.
We just received VC funding, got accepted into Atlanta Techstars and is onboarding some of the most well-known companies in the country. Since Techstars acceptance is not public until the cohort starts we can not use our company name in this posting.
We are a B2B SaaS company founded last year with early traction showing great product market fit in an exceptionally large and growing market. Up until now the only employees in the company are the founders, but given the aggressive growth targets, and participating in Techstars in July, we need to grow our team.
· Facilitate discovery and requirements analysis sessions with customers and prospects.
· Help F1000 companies get onboarded to our platform by project managing the processes of collecting their data, configuring our solution, testing and providing training.
· Conduct regular client meetings to collect feedback on how things are working and how we can improve our product and processes to help clients.
· Own ongoing client relationships, build and nurture rapport with stakeholders and obsess about client satisfaction.
· Manage the implementation plan, sharing weekly status reports and having good, clear communications with all concerned parties.
· Set, manage and meet mutual expectations with the customer to ensure satisfactory completion.
· Develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities and limitations of our platform, architecture, and integrations to meet client needs.
· Work with our Product and Support teams to resolve issues that occur during the implementation.
You will have an opportunity to shape the culture and future of the company, participate in Techstars alongside the founder, help set and implement strategies and help develop our team as we grow.
Our company values diversity of all kinds. We support flexible hours, remote working and strive to ensure home and working life are in balance.
We are working out our compensation package at the moment and plan to provide excellent salary, benefits and equity options for the selected candidate.
· Must thrive in high-paced environments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business or another related field.
· Project management experience.
· Strong communications and presentation skills.
· Great organizational skills.
We do not have an office yet, but will once we have a few more employees. You will be asked to work remotely to start and transition to working in a shared office environment when we have more colleagues.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org