Website Commissions, Inc (CINC)
CINC is the #1 Real Estate CRM and Website provider in North America for elite real estate agents. CINC was founded in 2011 and we are based in Atlanta, GA. Our robust solution is a complete CRM platform that allows real estate professionals to seamlessly manage & nurture their clients and grow their business.
We are currently seeking a talented, highly skilled team member to join our fast-paced Front Line Support team. Front Line Support members are the first point of contact between our company and our clients.
This role is for a Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm schedule.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all CINC Clients
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to clients in relation to the full suite of CINC products/solutions
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with clients to drive product adoption and drive results toward continued business growth and high client satisfaction
- Prepare and educate clients on product features and new releases
- Coach clients on CINC product and best practices
- Gain an understanding of client needs and capture feedback, while owning requests and advocating for the client throughout the process
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure client needs are being met, coordinating amongst implementation, sales, client marketing, finance, and product teams.
- Work as a member of our fast paces team in responding to incoming calls, chat, and service request emails.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of technical support or client success in a SaaS organization
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities and clients with varying priorities
- Desire and ability to be a hands-on contributor
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent email
- Strong understanding of the web, html, browsers, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- Empathy with a flair for understanding what a client really needs and why they need it
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Commitment to CINC’s mission and core values
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, and Zoom preferred
- Real Estate knowledge preferred but not required
- Proven record of successfully being measured to retention/churn, satisfaction, adoption, usage, and upsell goals.
What We Provide:
- We are dedicated to a healthy work/life balance
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program
- A generous Continuing Education Fund to better yourself with
- 401K Matching
- Fitness reimbursement and lunch stipends (when you come into the office)
- We’re a hybrid company – so we have a great office when you need it and the flexibility to work remotely when you want.
- CINC is a values-driven organization. We offer a vibrant, team-oriented culture, comprehensive benefits and we love to help our teammates develop and thrive. At CINC, we celebrate and support our differences. We listen, we care, and we serve. CINC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit cincpro.hrmdirect.com.