PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo is a private, venture-backed fast‐paced, high‐growth healthcare IT company focused on solving fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) problems within the healthcare system. Codoxo’s patented AI technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to proactively control costs – so more dollars to toward patient care. Codoxo has raised over $30M in venture capital funding and has already helped identify over $500M in savings for our customers.
Codoxo is seeking a highly-skilled Sr. Cloud Security Engineer to further expand the security functionality across our SaaS products, cloud environments, and IT infrastructure. This position is a combination of leading overall strategy and hands-on, multifaceted role, and requires working with AWS services, IT networking, Risk and Compliance Frameworks, and supporting end-user applications. Applicants should be excellent critical thinkers and must be able to diagnose incidents across a highly dynamic environment. This person will include Security and Compliance responsibilities and will work closely with the Engineering, Data Science, and Product business units. This role will play an integral part in building out Codoxo’s security posture across our AWS environments, SaaS products, and IT systems.
- Working together with the security team members and additional teams such as DevOps, Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Legal, Product Management, and Marketing on security and cloud-related matters
- Collaborating with prospective and existing customers and partners to answer questions related to the security of Codoxo’s SaaS offering
- Supporting customer inquiries, replying to RFI and RFP, questionnaires, reviewing contracts, answering questions, and conducting security calls are all part of the day-to-day
- Hiring, training, and retaining, and growing a world-class team of Security experts
- Opportunities to present your thought leadership at conferences (data and security alike), leading internal discussions about security and data
- Assisting other security functions, including supporting the team during security incidents and investigations, working with broad teams to advance the security posture of Codoxo
- 4-5 years experience with Cloud Security, ideally supporting an “as a Service” product
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience working in an IT, IT Security, Security Engineering, or Cloud Security (DevSecOps) role
- Experience with DevOps IaC tools like Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, or AWS CDK is a plus.
- Understanding of the DevOps CI/CD process and culture.
- Product or Application security experience is a plus
- Experience working with at least one risk framework or compliance standards, such as HITRUST, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, SOC-2, FedRamp, or PCI
- Hands-on experience working within AWS, preferably in operations, security, or admin role.
- Experience in vendor-related contract reviews and legal processes
- Strong Security incident handling and remediation experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with security operations
- Proficient understanding across the AWS technology stack and AWS security offerings
- Hands-on experience working with networking solutions (VPN, Subnets, LAN, WAN, DHCP, and wireless technologies)
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.