AI Solutions for Healthcare
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN ATLANTA, GA AND THE CHOSEN CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED/RELOCATE HERE AS WELL. IN ADDITION, CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality, including performance testing. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests and debugging. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
– Solid knowledge of SQL and database
– Intermediate level of PHP
– Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance for web applications
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
– Experience working in an Agile development process
– Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Experience working on AWS
– Familiar with the DevOps model
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com