Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care
We are rapidly growing and seeking exceptional talent to achieve our goal of ensuring that our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care. We are seeking a talented DevOps engineer to build, maintain and enhance our existing CI/CD process on AWS.
– Design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor HIPAA compliant AWS based applications and environments
– Troubleshoot network/routing issues, deployment errors, and inefficiencies within the automation pipeline
– Lead infrastructure architecture and deployment for Dev, QA and Production environments, select and implement tools for monitoring IT Operations, and partner with developers in CI/CD activities
– Cross-functional role that will work closely with security engineers, developers, and data scientists to provide the right environments and workflows
– Manage Application Security integration within the automation pipeline (DAST, SAST, vulnerability testing)
– Update, patch, and/or build packages to fix vulnerabilities within AWS environments
– Enforce security controls across a vast range of AWS services and products (must have a thorough understanding of IAM, Security Groups, KMS, and encryption protocols)
– Setup and maintain multiple logging solutions (SIEM) from AWS resources
– Research and identify tools, technologies and cloud provider (AWS) enhancements that can be used to enhance business operations
– Thorough understanding of software architectures (web applications and relational databases)
– Good understanding of the following AWS services and solutions: CloudFormation, AMI, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, Security Groups, Load Balancer, VPC, VPN, KMS, Routing Tables, RDS (PostgreSQL), Systems Manager, Lambda, Batch, S3 CloudTrail, Code Commit (GIT) and Inspector
– Significant exposure to Linux operating systems, preferably Ubuntu LTS
– Computer Science (CS) Degree or equivalent
– Prior System Admin experience is a plus
– Experience working in a regulated industry is a plus
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.