Website Civic Dinners
About Civic Dinners:
Civic Dinners was founded to bring people together for conversations that matter. Our technology allows diverse voices to connect for structured conversations that build empathy, trust, and collective action around specific issues.
The Civic Dinners team is lean and strong. We are a rapidly-growing tech company based in Atlanta, Georgia — but with employees all over the world. We only hire ace players who are talented, collaborative, kind, hardworking, and fully committed to making Civic Dinners a flying success. Everyone who works at Civic Dinners is willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in wherever needed, whenever needed.
Our team is award-winning, fun, diverse and whole-heartedly committed to the purpose of Civic Dinners. As a benefit corporation, we champion inclusion for all and aim to become the global platform for conversations that open hearts, connect minds and spark real change.
Civic Dinners is looking for an energetic outbound Sales Development Representative to join our team.
Do you want to jump-start your career in sales with an industry-leading SaaS company? Civic Dinners is looking for our next Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our rapid growth! As a part of the SDR team, you will use your skills and training to build interest and create new opportunities for the Account Executives. If you work hard and produce results in this role, the opportunity for growth is unparalleled!
Top qualities for an individual successful in the SDR role include being competitive, tenacious, results-driven, energetic and highly motivated to succeed. Displaying strong time management skills while in a fast-paced, changing environment is also imperative. A strong candidate must demonstrate behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture in order to deliver consistent results against a sales quota.
And as an SDR at Civic Dinners, you are not only a critical component to the revenue growth of this fast-paced startup, but you will be selling a product that helps our clients discuss the most important topics of the 21st century, such as climate change, polarization, equity, inclusion and sustainability. You will help Civic Dinners engage millions of people, driving thought leadership around the importance of listening and engaging employees, neighbors and leaders in crucial community conversations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Strategically identify, prospect and qualify sales leads for the Account Executive teams
- Utilize intelligent, direct questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers such as C-level Executives
- Conduct preliminary needs analysis to determine the best approach for a potential client
- Leverage resources effectively to create targeted messaging and educate prospective clients, highlight key features and benefits, overcomes objections, and gains buy-in for solutions
- Secure qualified meetings with key personas
- Manage and track activities and progress in Hubspot CRM system
- Accept feedback and coaching to continue to improve and develop skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- College graduates looking to start their career in sales OR candidates with one to three years related sales/prospecting experience preferred
- Interact professionally with prospects via email and telephone and social media
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Energetic and positive phone skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to calculate figures, percentages, and amounts using basic math skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highest level of integrity
Bonus Skills and Attributes:
- Experience selling to upper mid-market and enterprise clients
- Experience with related technology tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator and SalesIntel
Compensation for this role is competitive and comprised of base salary, plus a variable based on performance. The sky is the limit in this role!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.