Website Civic Dinners
About Civic Dinners:
Civic Dinners was founded to bring people together for conversations that matter. Our technology allows diverse voices to connect for structured conversations that build empathy, trust, and collective action around specific issues.
The Civic Dinners team is lean and strong. We are a rapidly-growing tech company based in Atlanta, Georgia — but with employees all over the world. We only hire ace players who are talented, collaborative, kind, hardworking, and fully committed to making Civic Dinners a flying success. Everyone who works at Civic Dinners is willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in wherever needed, whenever needed.
Our team is award-winning, fun, diverse and whole-heartedly committed to the purpose of Civic Dinners. As a benefit corporation, we champion inclusion for all and aim to become the global platform for conversations that open hearts, connect minds and spark real change.
Civic Dinners is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team.
Do you want to take the next step in your sales career with a rapidly growing SaaS company? Civic Dinners is seeking top-tier, “A” players to accommodate our rapid growth and help spread our mission! As a part of the AE team, you will use your skills and training to build interest and create new opportunities, as well as build relationships and close opportunities with key accounts. The ideal candidate has superior closing skills and is a team player who loves to win.
Top qualities for an individual successful in the AE role include being competitive, tenacious, results-driven, energetic and highly motivated to succeed. Displaying strong time management skills while in a fast-paced, changing environment is also imperative. A strong candidate must demonstrate behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture in order to deliver consistent results against a sales quota.
And as an AE at Civic Dinners, you are not only a critical component to the revenue growth of this fast-paced startup, but you will be selling a product that helps our clients discuss the most important topics of the 21st century, such as climate change, polarization, equity, inclusion and sustainability. You will help Civic Dinners engage millions of people, driving thought leadership around the importance of listening and engaging employees, neighbors and leaders in crucial community conversations.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Develop and manage pipeline throughout the sales cycle
- Customer solution demonstrations
- RFP / Proposal / Contract-writing and presentation
- Help build a pipeline of opportunities and engage potential clients through cold calls, emails, texts and social media, as well as manage those opportunities to closed-won.
- Maintain strong relationships with prospects throughout the entire sales process
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of our offerings in order to answer questions, make recommendations and navigate sales discussions when speaking to prospective client partners
- Communicate effectively with all levels of key decision-makers in external organizations
- Work collaboratively with our team across the internal organization to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Help optimize our sales process
- 3+ years of sales experience in software-as-a-service (SaaS), or strategic consulting
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who works well in a fast-paced, startup type of environment
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to handle objections with tact
- Demonstrated past performance against sales quota in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with a CRM and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
Bonus Skills and Attributes:
Experience selling to upper midmarket and enterprise clients
Experience with related technology tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, and SalesIntel
Compensation is competitive and is comprised of a base salary, commission based on closed-won revenue paid out monthly, and quarterly performance-driven bonus.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.