Website Civic Dinners
Bringing people together for conversations that matter.
Civic Dinners was founded to bring people together for conversations that matter. Our technology allows diverse voices to connect for structured conversations that build empathy, trust, and collective action around specific issues.
The Civic Dinners team is lean and strong. We are a rapidly-growing tech company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We only hire ace players who are talented, collaborative, kind, hardworking, and fully committed to making Civic Dinners a flying success. Everyone who works at Civic Dinners is willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in wherever needed, whenever needed.
Our team is award-winning, fun, diverse and whole-heartedly committed to the purpose of Civic Dinners. As a benefit corporation, we champion inclusion for all and aim to become the global platform for conversations that open hearts, connect minds and spark real change.
We’re looking to add an experienced front-end developer to join our small development team. You’ll play an integral role in building and enhancing the Civic Dinners platform to meet our customer needs and ambitious product roadmap. As part of a growing Product & Development Team, we’re working hard to build a great culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- Build and maintain our Single Page Application in React and MobX State Tree
- Ensure code modularity and extensibility
- Work collaboratively with our CTO, Senior Developers, Product Manager, Product Designer and Head of Product to develop the next generation of features for Civic Dinners
- Self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of deliverables
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with ReactJS and Node.js
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing API services
- Experience with Heroku and/or AWS
- Proficiency in Git version control in a collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented with a thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience working in a highly iterative and fast-paced environment
- Legally eligible to work in the United States and residing in a U.S. time zone
Bonus Skills and Attributes:
- Experience with MobX State Tree & TypeScript desirable
- Experience with video conferencing technology
- Experience with Ruby on Rails API
- Previous SaaS startup experience
- Full-time position
- Fully covered health insurance for the employee
- Technology allowance
- Competitive salary with generous stock option grants (at the ground floor strike price)
- Generous PTO, floating holidays, and a full week off at the end of the calendar year
- Be part of an incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team
- Growth potential at a fast-paced tech startup
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.