Website Cinema Life
A Film Festival Collective
The Cinema Life Film Festival Collective is seeking applications for the position of Head Judge. The Head Judge is responsible for the following for each festival in the collective:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigns projects to judges based on Cinema Life system/ structure
- Adds new Judges
- Reviews incomplete submissions for required assets
- Ensures judges ratings are up to Cinema Life standards
- Coordinates and executes Judges Notes
- Creates and delivers Judge Certifications
- Manages Judge’s website page and Facebook group
- Updates status after awards are announced in CRM
- Notifies and send coverage requests and coordinates info with team.
- Manages Judges monthly payouts and and coordinates info with team.
Qualifications and Skills
• Past experience with film festival logistics and programming.
• Demonstrated knowledge of independent film, the film industry, and key trends.
• Excellent writing & public speaking skills.
• The ability to manage shifting and competing priorities, exercise good judgment and discretion; flexibility in projects and schedules; attention to detail; self-starter; superior organizational skills. Ability to execute projects efficiently and according to schedule. Ability to work independently and to maintain a positive work atmosphere and professional relationships.
Payment: Flat rate of $500 per month, average of 10 hours per week. 1099 contractor status.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org