Changing the way the world travels.
charterUP is a transportation technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for charter bus transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail-oriented people who share our vision.
We are looking to add a talented Engineer to our team. You will be working with top notch talent that includes both our internal team as well as some of the brightest contractors in Atlanta. No programmer is an island and, at charterUP, you will be a part of a team with deep knowledge of all areas of software development.
Our team embraces Agile methodologies and is quick to adopt latest and greatest concepts. We use a wide range of languages and tools. Our latest products are finely crafted web apps that empower our users. We are passionate about user experience. And we are excited about showing up to code. You can expect to be challenged. You can expect your contributions to be accepted and appreciated. And you can expect your skills to become even sharper. Iron sharpens iron.
We are looking for someone who understands software architecture, data modeling, and object-oriented programming concepts. You must be a coder. We would love to see some sample work if you have it, or code snippets of interesting solutions you’ve created.
What You’ll Do
– Create jaw-dropping websites from elegant designs
– Efficiently roll out technical features from concept to product
– Ensure proper technical design and quality standards are upheld
What You’ll Need
– Degree in Interactive Development/Design, Computer Science or related field
– 4+ years experience as a web software engineer, preferably with SaaS applications
– Experience with Vue.js and React.js
– Experience with React Native or other mobile frameworks like Ionic
– Experience with third party REST API integration
– Experience building responsive mobile friendly layouts
– Pixel perfect attention to detail and high quality, clean code
– Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or similar programs to aid in creating visual designs is not a requirement but is a big plus
– Must be able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, as well as work independently
– Experience with any of these disciplines is a plus but not a requirement: Information Architecture, SEO, Usability, and Email Development
Now here comes the fun part…
– Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums (for certain plans) paid by us
– 401k available
– Flexible work schedule
– Within walking distance to MARTA and surrounded by amazing Buckhead shops and restaurant
– A team that loves making memes, laughing, and having fun
– Very comfortable chairs
– Opportunities to learn and grow through internal training, attending conferences and industry-related seminars (paid for by us)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org