This is an opportunity to jumpstart your career in IT sales working for one of the top private companies in Atlanta and one of the fastest-growing IT solutions providers in North America. If you’re a competitive go-getter with a great personality, high intellect, and strong work ethic, then we invite you to apply to be a Sales Development Representative at CentricsIT.
The CentricsIT Marketing and Development team is looking for its next great addition. This role is a springboard for career growth for a candidate with hustle and persistence, who demonstrates a positive attitude and a desire to win. Successful candidates should expect promotion to Account Executive after one year. This role will work in tandem with marketing representatives to develop qualified leads and generate interest in CentricsIT services.
The CentricsIT SDR program is designed to produce the next generation of top IT sales reps. It’s an intensive training program with a team atmosphere, one-on-one coaching, and friendly competition.
The right candidate will:
· Learn quickly and be ready to start contacting new prospects within 10 days from start date
· Become an expert at using lead generation tools to create targeted, accurate prospecting lists
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and intelligence to speak knowledgeably with executive decision makers
· Coordinate meetings and consultations for a team of Account Managers and log activities in CRM
· Exceed quota for qualified appointments within first 90 days
· Work autonomously with little direction
· Have a strong personal commitment to excellence and drive to succeed
· Appreciate being a part of something bigger than one’s self
· Opportunity to work for a company that’s growing rapidly in a dynamic industry with ample potential for advancement
· No cap on commission
· Clear, direct set of expectations for success
· Access to multiple industry training and certification programs
· Generous PTO policy
· A modern, vibrant workplace culture
· Regular interaction with senior leadership
Four-year degree from an accredited university, ideally in Business, Sales, or Marketing
1-3 years of experience in a professional setting
Any technology sales experience is a plus
Email cover letter and resume to Mandy Glidewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com