Changing the way the world looks at owning cars.
– Design and build websites alongside our design team, including taking designer wireframes and turning them into front-end code.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
– Develop and design RESTful services and APIs to support the front-end.
– Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
– Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
– Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points.
– 2+ years of experience as a Front-end Engineer.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
– Strong knowledge of React and Redux, with working understanding of PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Express.js and Node.js.
– Experience with Webpack.
– Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
– Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
– Knowledge of some SEO principles.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
– Understanding of SSR libraries like Next.js.
– Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
– Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
Who we are:
Carputty is a consumer automotive startup looking to change the way people purchase and own their cars. We’re revolutionizing the automotive finance industry and looking for people to join us for the ride! Focused on intuitive consumer experiences and an innovative finance product along with data and research to help make the best decisions, we want to create a trustworthy, valuable place to track your vehicle assets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org